Accuracy: Cate’s Word offers over 99% accuracy in consistency of style, grammar and spelling for audio transcriptions.
Rates and Turnaround: Rates depend upon quality of audio, number of speakers and requested turnaround.
Type of Transcription: Transcription can be verbatim whereby the transcription captures each utterance as spoken, or you may wish to request that false starts and repetition are removed, ‘ums’ and ‘ahs’ omitted, and words are ‘tidied up’, for example, ‘yes’ instead of ‘yeah’, ‘no’ instead of ‘nah’.
Experienced in, but not confined to:
- Court Hearing and Tribunal Transcription
- Supreme Court (Criminal and Civil)
- District Court (Criminal and Civil)
- Magistrates Court (Criminal and Civil)
- Coroner’s Court
- Children’s Court
- Family Court
- Federal Court of Australia
- Federal Circuit Court of Australia – Federal
- Federal Circuit Court of Australia – Family
- Department of Public Prosecutions
- Industrial Relations Commission
- Civil and Administrative Tribunal
- State Administrative Tribunal
- Record of Interview (insurance, police, private investigators)
- Academic Interviews (oral interviews – PhD candidates, recorded lectures)
- Authors or Biographers (oral interviews)
- Employers (job interviews, workplace investigations, dictation, reports)
Please fill out and submit our Transcription Registration Form, and upload your audio file in an agreed format. The completed transcript will then be available to you within the allotted timeframe. If you have any problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org.